Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm feeling blue & I don't know what to do. A very sad feeling took control over me since yesterday and I really don't know its reason. Small annoying things might have happened but not to drive me to this stage of depression. I don't feel like doing anything. I just sit in front of TV or read over the Internet while listening to all the sad songs of mounir. I tried my usual anti-depressing techniques; mainly eating chocolate but it didn't work out. I'm feeling lonely and at the same time don't like to have people around. I'm thinking of spending the day tomorrow my favourite way; involving taking an early walk downtown, read a book in some cafe, and then go to work and listen to fairouz while having my coffee mix. But even this plan I'm not excited to carry out. I'm hoping that this gloomy feeling go away and at the same time I want to figure out the reason to work it out. I'm feeling blue and I don't know what to do...



11/11/08

No comments:

Post a Comment