Thursday, July 02, 2009

Thanks my dear friends

I took the step I’ve been delaying for a long time and quit my current job. There are chances of going back but this is not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about my colleagues, my friends at work. I recall many situations when I was really angry with them. I remember times when I felt that they don’t stand me and wish if I were gone. I remember our quarrels over work-related issues as well as other issues. But all these memories now seem very small and trivial compared with all the care, love, and support they've showed in the past few days. They stood by me like I never thought anyone would. They fought for me and God knows the bad and terrible situations they’d to go through because of that. I can’t find the words to thank them and express how I felt today but I’d really like them to know that I love them and I shall never forget their stand. And if I were to return to work, it would be only because of them. But if I was unable to come back, please forgive me and support me always.

Thanks:
M.I.
H.M.
A.S.
E.R.
E.Kh.
F.A.
Sh.M.A.
F.A.M
F.Z.
Ch.S.
A.R.
A.F.

Though I'm usually a forgiving person, I'm unable to forgive this time and I can't help praying Allah to show M.S. the same misery he'd shown to others and make him regret it a millions time.

No comments:

Post a Comment