Thursday, March 26, 2009

I’m feeling good or at least I was…

Yesterday, I had the final exam for level 2 of the German course I’ve been taking. I got ‘A’ just like the 1st level. It really felt good, thought it is not a big achievement (you know what; it’s a big achievement. It’s just this silly voice inside my head that underestimate everything I do lately and keeps telling me that no matter what I do, it’s not enough. I just hope for this voice to shut up and only talk whenever I’m really not doing a good job). I woke up today in a really good mood and so I started listening to all the optimistic songs of mounir that would help keep the mood going. I though of making a play list of all such songs so that it’d be ready whenever they are need, which happens a lot lately :( I thought of “اخرج من البيبان، الحزن قام حفر عفر، افتح قلبك، ألف لأ ولأ، الفرصة، الفرحة”. I succeeded in keeping the good mood till the middle of the day, when things at work started to pull me gradually out of it, but I’m not going to talk about this…at least not day.

As you can see, I didn’t quit and I’m spending my days at work as some sort of punishment. I couldn’t take the decision and resign. I’m just waiting and hoping for some miraculous event to happen such that voila…I’m out of the office. I thought of doing something silly so that I might get fired but I didn’t find it a good idea and unfortunately also unlikely to happen. I don’t want to stay in my current work and at the same time I can’t switch to a new work right now because I need more time for myself and moving into a new job needs more time and effort dedicated so that I can prove myself in the new workplace. This is of course in case I found another job, because as a result of the global economic problem, people are just being fired not hired!

Always try to keep in a good mood, Tschüss! (Bye bye in German)

No comments:

Post a Comment