Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy, busy, busy




Have you ever been very busy that you’re doing nothing? You must be thinking that there’s something wrong with the question; but there isn’t. The thing is that I’ve too many things to do that I can’t concentrate on one thing and get it done. I’ve to go in a business trip outside Egypt and I knew the date of my departure only a week in advance! So now I’ve to study about what I’m supposed to do as it is a job that involves big responsibility and it’s my first time on such mission. The good thing is that 3 of my colleagues are travelling with me as well as our unit manager (though his presence may be irritating, it’s at least assuring). Also I should get my stuff packed. This has never been a problem to be as I’m used to travelling but not to Europe! I’m not even sure to take winter or summer costumes. The other thing that is keeping me confused is that I’m somehow in the middle of a treatment program from an abdominal pain I’ve been suffering from lately and I don’t want any surprises during the trip. Anyway I went to my doctor and asked for some strong pain-killers; just in case :). The 3rd and probably that last thing is that I’m giving a seminar at the end of July and I’m not done with the preparations yet. Got the picture?
I’ve made list of things to take, things to buy, things to do etc. so that I don’t miss a thing but still I can’t get one thing done. I think that I should just try to relax and visualize myself wandering in Europe (according to what I understood from my manger we’ll have time to go sightseeing only in the airport and the factory!). Any other suggestions to get things done?

Moey

Cairo (who knows may be the next time I write from abroad)

10/6/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment